Wednesday, May 19, 2010

#79...Picture Polaroid


This pass few days,
Honestly its kinda emotional experiences. I guess the transition of getting older -__-"" and without i realized it did effect the playlist in the Mp3. My current obsession of music its from The Fray (acoustic@Live), Yuna, Coldplay, Vertical Horizon, Sheila On 7, John Legend, PeterPan, Jack Jackson, Drake, John Walker...and some other genre but as i realized its funny as I'm not only into the love song, but the emotional song as well especially that touch me that can remind us of past, to present and future. However there one particular song that touch me in few ways and its taken fom Yuna song - Polaroid.. It Had make me think and reminisce on my life in many way.

Especially on this chorus,
I'm calculating what's left inside me
When everything I left were my life and my dreams
And every time you were proud of what you were not
This is the truth and it'll be a history
and this part as well...

I wonder what went wrong, it became like this
when I'm not pretty sure (No, I'm not pretty sure)
After all the crossings we've been through,
it's not suppose to be like this. Why?
And every time you're fucking proud of what you're not
I hate the truth but still it'll be a history

**It trigger me to tell you the story of emotional experience**

The Past
To some maybe its easy to forget or ignoring the pieces that been left for us to go on. My past teach me who i am now, from attitudes, relationships, friendship, famile and etc. In some way i learned in very hard way, and i do Thank All Mighty for that experience - such an eye opener. To the close ones knows me, Thank you for being with me and kept me on the ground. The lost of people make me grow more faster than i expected. From famile to a lover it make me realized that we should cherish them every second that we have, as we all know we can't predict when All Mighty will take this away from us as quote "Ajal, Maut , Jodoh semuanya di Tangan Tuhan". That part make me mature in different level, especially it take me sometime to be in relationship till i meet ma mon petite ami. Another part of past that i realized is friendship, a good fren did mention to me before good fren will stick in any situation nor condition. Back then i did not realized but in certain way i think its true. Ouch! all this came from a sick mind of a moon face. So chill peeps..

The Present
Now, thru work experience i meet many type of people that we can lease expect or can expect. hahaha! Story of life..Many tend to proof something they are not..more to become a hypocrite. Which is sickening to deal with them on daily basis. Especially to this type that always think they are right, Haiyo!!! I have no word to describe this people. From a customer service based, to business development and now in marketing...i learned many thing. Yippie! Knowledge like service area, custom for clearance, currier, to beauty line and now in automotive make me enthusiastic. Taken from ma boss used to describe me, Hahahahhha! especially this moon girl don't have any experience in automotive at all with a open hand they excepted me and guide me thru all the way until now. As for me I'm truly elated! Thank you to you.


Friendship wise, honestly there up and down like a roller coaster ride, with recent heartache experience make me feel numb in that department. Please don't get me wrong as I'm only expressing what i think and feels. Truly unfair experience, but i accept it as we all call it Life experience.
Relationship, I'm happy and Thankful....and hoping many more to come as it will grow us together.
 
The Future

I'm such a freaking day dreamer, The good thing now...all in positive move
**wish and with a lot's of doa i hope it will come true.**









............I will left it blank as it a long way to go.Will update more in the future.


Till then, Cheers...Jiejah.

No comments: