Sunday, April 29, 2012
Since late January till to this date, im still in searching mode from myself to working issue.
Silling as it sound at time i felt lonely. I guess usually i have a routine to be in the office, while now im based wherever that i need to be and orders.
My life from Yay! to Ayoyoyo! somehow it gave me another perpective and felt more blessed.
the other day i fall in the middle of the road. (i did cry with a little cut) but somehow thats make me more stronger. Yes, im still here. Thru, im still work my own way to get thru.
Dearest family and friends,
Im sorry if i missed a lot of gathering and time with you.I shall make things up again. Promise.
All i ask to give me time. Insyallah, i shall repay everything. Amin.
Thru this journey,
I felt really lonely. I misssed felt belong to a place i called second home, i guess this is still new. I missed my home very much, missing my cat, gosh this is so diffrent. im lost!
trust me i hadly smile -___-** its changed to 360 degree!
Alhamdulilah, All might had showed me everything, To those whom keep in touch on words that i can say is
"Thank you'. Love you guys, Thank you for supporting me and most of all believe in me. May all this beautiful people eill stay in blessed. Amin.
Im writing this as a reminder to myself
Every word, every curve word that i encoubter, kindnesss that i cant explain and things i cant explained i shall remember thru this embark journey. This down trip make me higher without words to describe. (pelik but true)
Its going to be May soon, may alll my effort that i showned and done shall change bit by bit soon. Insyallah.
JieJah's Say...Happy weekend everyone. Be safe! Hope its not to late to say congrats to Hanin and Eja with their latest edition. Will see you guys soon.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
How should i write this entry?
I tried just now to write it at my status but some how, i just delete it instead of posting it at my facebook wall.
After recap thing back,
I guess the answer me have is My Faith.
Allah is great, maybe sooner or later i will know the real answer.
Today i lost one of important thing (My ring) after my BB been stolen last two weeks ago.
Am i sad and angry?
Should i blame anyone?
I believe in One, He shall give me the answer. Insyallah.
Dear, I'm Sorry :(
If you ask me any awesome story that happen today? The answer is I'm still waiting :) Amin
Friday, April 20, 2012
Alhamdulilah, that is only words that i shared to all readers. I'm writing this from a friend laptop.
Since this hardship began, i realized something and learned to appreciate more things in my life now. The concept of Redha seems much simpler compared before. Thru i'm waiting for the 'big new', it cant stop me to LIVE. I knew it will tough!
Before i start to forget,
Just to update that my BB has been stolen while me working last week. To be really honest that device that can me smile since last January. Honestly, i do upset and break down but some how i realized that is the written faith from God.
This journey its not easy, it really-really open my eyes. From many expect in life but one thing for sure is i wont give up. No matter what other people sees in me, look nor stare at me, i shall be strong... Insyallah.
When you have been at your hardest or lowest point of your life,
You tend to be stronger and push yourself to be better,
Most of all, always be greatful about everything. Believe me, i know.
Friday, April 6, 2012
Ya Allah, I have not worshiped you the way you are deserved to be worship.
Ya Allah, I am a negligent slave who has sinned.
Ya Allah, you have blessed me with countless blessings and yet I am ungrateful.
Ya Allah, I have been lazy in keeping my duty to you.
Ya Allah, I acknowledge my shortcomings, sins and disobedience and I humbly beg you for forgiveness!
Ya Allah, forgive me, guide me, and keep me in the straight path which will lead to your love and pleasure.
Ya Allah, I make the intention to refresh myself, make you my first priority and strive in your path of the Qur'an and Sunnah with sincerity and excellence. I ask you,
Ya Allah, because indeed you are the only One Who can provide and forgive!
*open your heart, Insyallah HE will open your eyes*
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Enjoy this peeps.
1. Men who are hawt and rich fall in love with vulgar, outspoken women.
2. If you are a girl and have a best guy friend, he's definitely in love with you.
Brothers/best friends/schoolmates/enemies always love the same girl.
3. You're allowed to make U-turns anywhere in Korea. And there's never traffic (or a single vehicle) on the side you want to turn to.
4. You get to run out of a restaurant without paying the bill. All you have to do is slap someone and storm out in tears.
5. Everyone has cancer.
6. You'll get a flu/cold/fever after getting caught in the rain for 5 minutes.
7. When you're sick, your boyfriend carries you on his back and races to the hospital. He hasn't even heard of taxi/buses/hitching a ride.
8. Somebody gets into the pool/ocean with their clothes on.
9. If you're rich, you're an asshole.
10.If you're poor, you're an angel.
11.Your brother is a retard. If said brother is a real (blood-related) one, he is a lazy, stupid, irresponsible bum who exists by leeching off you. He's not even handsome.
12. You're not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.
If you have a nosebleed, it's most definitely cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that'll save your life. And your liver is missing. The doctors are not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.
13. You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.
14. If two people are talking confidentially, they will leave the door of the room ajar so that a third party will eavesdrop on the conversation.
15. You go to America and you come back miraculously successful. You go to England and you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea and the only thing that's changed is your hairstyle.
16. And you come back to Korea because you have cancer.
17. Everyone goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.
18. Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.
19. If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.
20. If you're saving someone from being hit by a speeding car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead.
21. Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin.
22. If you don't want to answer your lover's call, you can't turn it off. You've got to take out the battery.
23. All Korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play the piano. Usually all at the same time, at the same restaurant that has a piano. The girlfriend doesn't know this until she sees him playing the piano at night.
24. If you're in a relationship, you must, at one point, leave the country and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser.) 60% of the time you meet each other, and 40% you're roaming around in circles in pass each other about 6 times. But you don't see each other.
25. If you're getting off a plane, you're always wearing sunglasses.
26. All guys wear hideous track suits zipped up to their neck. Even if they're only doing jump-roping.
27. Girls will always storm off because they're mad. The guy will stoically grab them by them arm and swing them back – by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.
28. If you hit your head in a traffic accident, you might lose your memory. But don't worry, you will get it back when you hit your head a second time.
29. Surprises ALWAYS backfire.
30. There will be situations in an elevator and in a toilet. In the elevator, you gotta get stuck with the bastard you're trying to avoid. In the toilet scene, there's a high probability you get caught by that bastard you're trying to avoid. Or most likely because you're in the men's toilet.
31. Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you. So will your sister-in-law.
32. Your brother-in-law might have a crush on you.
33. There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut in a long and comfortable kiss, OR you devour the other person and suck their soul out. In both instances, the world spins.
34. If a car ever breaks down or runs out of gas, it will happen on a small rural road with no other traffic, late at night. The area will also have no cellphone coverage, and you gotta walk the whole 10 miles back to civilisation in your 5-inch heels.
35. If you want 2 rooms in a hotel, only one will be available, and that one room will only have one bed.
36. You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.
37. You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.
38. Hell – you'll get pregnant if you hold hands.
39. If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.
40. A guy and a girl on a bus must sit in the rear next to the right-hand window.
41. A lone girl/guy sitting at that spot will reminisce about the time when he/she did have someone sitting beside him/her.
42. One man can kick the butts of 6 gangsters, especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy 1 by 1.
43. When each of them get their butts PWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they found to fight in. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Because the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few scars on the face. But never a black eye.
44. Good girls don't drive cars. Bad girls do. Well, a good girl just might drive, but she will do it so badly it's a wonder she was ever given a license.
45. Rich people live in mansions surrounded by brick walls. The others live in shacks atop high buildings in downtown Seoul, or in hillside slums on the outskirts of the city.
46. Korean schools and universities suck. To study anything serious, you must go abroad.
47. If you study in the States (preferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and you can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE the TV can't understand a single word uttered in your melodramatic voice is beyond me.
48. For one reason or another, a guy comes out of the bathroom naked/chest bared. Utterly shocked, you cover your eyes while screaming and pointing at him, while the guy screams along and covers his… nipples?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
I guess its not to late for me to learn,
From a greatest lesson of working.
People can judge or assume,
I let them be the judge,
I'm just a human that its not perfect,
The situation make me realized and became a walk up call in judgment concept..
Fully 'redha' I gain my little strength and shall fight for my right,
I'm as capable as I used to but Insyallah Al-Mighty help me to go thru this.
I just can't get enough of this Tumblr,
Many good msg and wisdom I learned.
Syukran Ya Rabb.. Amin.
Have a great one peeps, Salam.
Monday, April 2, 2012
How many hours are you staying indoor per day?
"More than 20.3 hours, most people are spending 80% of their time indoor"
**Indoor polluted air is 1000x more accessible to your lung compared to outdoor air**
P.s: if you looking for air purifier do message or email me. From rm100 you can install this machine for you and your love ones!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device