Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#137... What If...

JieJah's Say...a reminder to All.

Every time Ramadhan creeps in, I always ask myself, "What if this is my last Ramadhan?".

Yet due to pure ignorance I continue to go through the month going about doing my worldly chores without tinkering a bit in perfecting my prayers and so on so forth, and when Syawal steps in I begin to miss Ramadhan more than ever. I've never been a good Muslim as a whole, and here's to hoping this year will change. Amin.

I cross over with poem, (just wanna share how beautiful it is )


Sambungkan Aku Ke Cinta Itu

Kata-kata yang berbunga di pagar
adalah aku yang terlantar,
Dicurah hujan, tertidur-tidur berembun
bertindih rindu

Terpintal sewaktu-waktu melontar pandang
ke langsir tertiup,
Kekasih yang lama ghaib di jendela
Cuma zahir dijelma renda,
Terimbas terlintas-lintas
di wangi Ramadhan,

Bunga di pagar yang terlingkar,
Adalah aku yang tertinggal,
Izinkan aku mengejar,

nantikan aku di Maghfirah,
Sambungkan aku ke benang Arasy
yang terlilit di pagar waktu,

Sambungkan aku ke perca cinta,
Kerana dia kekasihku...

from : Anbakri, 10 Ramadhan 1429

P/s : Dear Mon Petite Ami..This year is the 3rd year we fasting together ya.. Great ;D
Ma heart say's Alhamdulilah. 

No comments: