Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#142... Epilog of Love

JieJah's Say...

Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: What would you choose your life ... or me?
Boy: My life.
Girl runs away crying. Guy stops her and says...
Boy: The reason why you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason why I don't want you is because I need you. The reason why I won't cry when you leave is because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you. The reason why I choose my life is because you are my life.


Note:

What is love? Do you know what its really means?
Despite the emotion, feeling, hormon..etc..
I guess everyone have they own answer
Me? Im just an ordinary....

No comments: