Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#188...Heyya

I don't know how many people out there reading ma blog, if you do all i wanna say is thank you ;)

Honestly when i received the feedback make me feel special
(**huhuhu! kembang jap)

Not much update that i can share here been bz with some issue that been going on lately. But yesterday one of ma dream came true, to see the real theather. To him i say Thank you. The only play that i watched i think during ma sober years in University. But still the play still rhyme in ma heart because i like real live people acting everything its so transparent and when they sing, the true voice will sing in the air...(sounded like an artist,huhuhu..me with my daydream @ berangan)

The 1st ticket that i get during ma practical at PLUS (The Puteri Gunung Ledang) but me didn't go...cz i dont have date to go with me..

To think back me kind da feels wasted but funny part i don't regret it.

Plus yesterday i watch theater about my Idol Tun Mahathir Mohammed..Nothing can beat that right?
Me still elated

JieJah's Say...

Me hope i can get ma few mini wishlist come true!
~Pray hard Jiejah ;P

No comments: