Monday, November 8, 2010

#260...Bruno Mars - "Grenade"

An AMAZING studio session version of Bruno Mars’ Grenade :D


Me just love this part of the lyric
If my body was on fire, ooh You’ d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...
But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same.
No, you won’t do the same,
You wouldn’t do the same,
Ooh, you’ll never do the same,
No, no, no, no



JieJah's Say...

In love with this GUY!
I just can't get enough of him
Please...Please come to me Mr Yummy Man..
YUM!YUM!YUM!
Can i have you encik Yummy man...To good to be true!

No comments: