Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#325... Rise & Fall

I just wanna share something that i think is an essential to every one as a person. This is a honest opinion of mine.

No matter who you are, where you come from, which university that you graduated, who are you to the organization one thing that we should remember is stay the same.

I know sometimes its hard but people will respected you more in many ways. Maybe some of you will have your own opinion but today i realized this it not easy to maintain it! plus i have to admit at times we will drown to the desire and temptation. IBe wise and keep an open mind, try to accept people's comment for our own benefits and try to improve, with the blessing and God's wills...Insyallah.

I'm still learning the curve,
Hoping it shine till end of time,
With the hand of an angel,
I hope that i will achieve my goal!! Insyallah....Amin.



JieJah's Say...
I always LOVE this song it always remind me of who i am.

Just be yourself. Never change who you are to make someone else happy. Be yourself and the right person will love you for you - beauty and imperfections.

No comments: