Sunday, February 13, 2011

#382...Show Me Love

I don't know where to start this,
But here goes...for the pass few days ago i really feel stressed especially about work. Only Al-Mighty know how i feel but yesterday is the ultimatum. Honestly, at time i really don't know to express it. This week i really feel my work pile out from hell.

I can stand with a lot of work, but what i can't stand is the misunderstanding or attitudes of some people at my office. At times, when do they things right we been accused as "pembodek" but when we x perform they will pin point without mercy!

Look here, can u see all us are really struggling with daily task. I know its my responsibility to remind and to arrange the task that been requested but we are drowning with daily affairs. But who am i to say this ...end up i keep it inside my heart. Unfortunately it effected me last Friday.
I really feel down and it effected me very much but i learn this lesson very well. Insyallah, i can prove to those people that I'm something! I will prove and make a different. My doa and hope is i will try my best to strive and change for my own benefits. Insyallah...:)


In another aspect, i just wanna share something that i read,

This is my skin.
It keeps out the rain and words I'd rather not hear like "I'm tired" or "I'm fine" or
"We need to talk."

This is my skin and it's thick. This is not your skin. Yet you are still under it.

(I know its not related but that what i feel, while u can care about other, why you don't ask me? am i not important to you, who am i?)





JieJah's Say...sharing my thought and sharing ma LOVE!

No comments: