Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#384. . .I just want

Its been a while i didn't write something at my blog,

Few years ago,

I was afraid of wanting anything.

I figured wanting would lead to trying and trying would lead to failure.

But now I find I can’t stop wanting.

I want to fly somewhere on first class.

I want to travel to Europe on a business trip.

I want to get invited to the White House.

I want to learn about the world.

I want to surprise myself. I want to be important.

I want to be the best person I can be.

I want to define myself instead of having others define me.

I want to win and have people be happy for me.

I want to lose and get over it. I want to not be afraid of the unknown.

I want to grow up and be generous and big hearted, the way people have been with me.

I want an interesting and surprising life. It’s not that I think I’m going to get all these things,

I just want the possibility of getting them. College represents possibility.

The possibility that things are going to change. I can’t wait.





JieJah's Say...randomly came out from ma mind.

No comments: