Sunday, October 30, 2011

#622...Words from my heart

Its been a while
Wondering if I can survive this ride again
Is my heart is strong
To go thru this emotion ride again
Again my heart pondering what will happen in the future..


I remember my last journey last 5 or 6 years ago..
Its pain like hell
Nobody knows except me
The heartache with the headache making me as who I am
Especially who I am today..


My journey its not easy
I'm just a human being too..
I got myself to be blame and admit that I'm not perfect too :(


I cry again this morning
After my parent have the talk again
My heart beats faster and I remember this feeling again..


Dear Al-Mighty, You know what's the best for me, guide me thru and I believe in my destiny..


Dear friend and family,
Please pray for me.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: