Monday, March 22, 2010

15# ...wish & hope

As for right now,
To people out there i bet you have your own wish list.. I do
I do notice that usually what we wish for will always hardly came true..
But this time i wont give up, Insyallah will come true only it will take a bit longer.
My heart is in pain
But i have to be patients
May time hold the pain..
Till the day i have you in my hands.

Sometimes there is nothing to be said.
Sometimes nothing should be said.
I just want to find someone who won't run away.
Someone to look me in the eyes and tell me it's OK
that things don't always go right.
That this is how life works,
and how it will always work. That it's not going to be easy.
Today, tomorrow, the next day, but it will somehow get better.

 
Just now i watch lovely bones..i like the quotes so much ;)

"If I had but an hour of love,

If that be all it's given me.

An hour of love; upon this earth,

I would give my love to thee."


                                                                                                 Till then..

No comments: