Friday, March 12, 2010

2# ....Love, Ma Petite & Me



This Post is about L.O.V.E










The title just to sum's up what i wanted to share. Tell me if this is True, I do not know any people, Who live without Love, I do not know if we can, We may not see it but it surround us like air..

Everyone, anyone have experience with LOVE. From happy ending fairy tale movie's, to horror flick that we watch thru movie or drama. I believe LOVE grow us in many way, From our Mother's touch, To Daddy's humor jokes, Silly conversation with brother or sister, Pampered by our grandparent's, To Lovey dovey Bf and Gf or Husband and Wife and how we could forget Friendship between two person etc. Love come in many form's that hard to predict.

Some how, just because you can spell LOVE, doesn't mean you should say it so much. From past experience till now i realized i hardly express how i feel to The Significant Other. Now, i think i change without realizing **Strange but True** I will try to express how i feel more compared before. I hope Ma Petite likes it. To recall it back, i realized after both of us watch Bollywood movie and the ending part make me realized Who is Ma Petite to Me. *blush*

I hope you never stop believing. We hurt, because we LOVE. But we LOVE not because they LOVE us back. We LOVE because we can, and we should.

Thank You dear for many memorable Movie

Just want to share one of My Favourite Movie *I cry all the way*

Quotes :
Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you.-Ps i LOVE you

Many bump or challenge but we can make it. Thank you for Everything.. ;) *Muahx*. Many more other post but this closed to me. From Jiejah ;)




No comments: