Friday, March 12, 2010

1#.........My first Official Blog entry....



As the date's shows 12.03.2010

Today Marks as I'm officially writing on My second official blog since Ordinary Jiejah that i left few year's back. Many thing's happen make me hold to write again.

As i began to re-write again there few thing's that i discover along with it, One of it is being able to take the risk to write again. I left it ever since i graduate. Maybe after been given the trust to write on official duty had open my eyes. There is hope. I guess..

Honestly,I'm Scared.
But in the same time i feel good because I'm going to start again something that really closed to myself year's ago.

I'm still learning,

Bare with me.If there any mistake like spelling or grammar do drop the comment. Feel free to comment, you are welcome. All i ask Just be honest because To me its a part of learning process to improve my writing skill's.

Maybe some of you will start to wonder why on earth this girl start to blog again, I think is the right time for me to express thought across my mind, to share good information or gossip's too, being able to give my idea on issue's and many more.

This officiate the journey of my blog, and i want to share some thought across my mind while i re-write this entry...


Happy Thought

I Hope that I'm somebody reason to smile after reading my blog

I Hope that I'm somebody happiness after reading this.


.............................................................................

I came across with this Quotes yesterday, thought is beautiful..

I Myself Am made entirely of flaws,
Well Stitched,
Together with good intention.





p/s : Thanks to my Mon Petite Ami for the Green light, I really appreciate it. <3>

No comments: