Thursday, July 1, 2010

#101... When good become Bad!

Been a while since i update my blog
Yes, i been away for my Regional Meeting and Training
at Singapore.

My venue its at this place


p/s: The Hotel is simple Magnificent and among the most expensive in Asia..(i think)

I will upload more lovely picture once i have the right time to many things, need to settle all the task first..Really hate this situation especially after a long training and read LOVE Hate Email make me wanna pull ma hair off! Kay, back to ma update..

Arrived at Singapore on last Sunday and just back yesterday night.
Many things i wanna share from the hotel till ma works of passion.....

Till then i going to leave you guys with this pic


Tell me again why can't i fall in love...with this Intelligence performance. ;)

No comments: