Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#265... Things we have in common





Above is among perfect human being (i guess)
Tell who don't know this man..Brad Pitt.
Especially now him with the most gourgeous woman in the world Angelina Jolie.
with their dedicated world for charity, filthy rich and of course they have beautiful children together..
Life to them is simply good right?

I just browse this this on net just now and make me realized that we do have in common for this picture
Well please see the picture below,
HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
WE both make the duck mouth :P





JieJah's Say...

I just feel really tired today with the office is moving the furniture (Hopefully its the last time)
currently me in searching to draft something. Hope to get done ASAP..
I'm so not in the mood right no?
any Jokes wanna make me smile..?
LOL!!!

No comments: