Thursday, January 27, 2011

#346...This talented and Hot Man!!



Life is like a box of crayons. most people are the 8-color boxes,
but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back.
i fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing.
it's OK though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal.
i have a bit of a problem though in that i can only meet the 8-color boxes.
does anyone else have that problem?
i mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation..
so when i meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!"
and she's like, "oh, you mean purple!"
and she goes off on her purple thing,
and I'm like, "no - i want magenta! - John Mayer


JieJah's Say...I Just fall in LOVE in his music :)

No comments: