Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#379. . .Awesome night, its burlesque night!

Yesterday was an awesome night for me!!

I have the free ticket for the special screening of BURLESQUE starring the Cher, Christina Aguilera, and many more. Without any high expectation i went to the movie, but surprisingly me, Mr Kecik and my gals really enjoys it!...

To me and him its really bring our childhood memoir :) heheeee!!
Hope all of you had fun last night!!! many other outing in the future *wink* wink* from little shopping for Osheen and Enny, to great dinner at Delicious, One Utama to Q&A session.

All of this bring smile to ma face :)
Thank you so much to this great people. :P (me elated sgt2 to have all of surrounding me)


My comment about this movie is the best performance from Christine Aguilera.Maybe many critics about this movie, but to me this bring a new flavor to our movie industry.  :)




I really adore her since my high school years from i'm geenie in the bottle to the recent album bionic

Among all i really this video too



and this too...the beat make me dancing heheeee!!!




JieJah's Say...
Can i watch this movie again? *wink*Here some picture of yesterday awesome movie night yesterday...






 
JieJah's Say...

Can i watch this movie again? *wink*Here some picture of yesterday awesome movie night yesterday...

No comments: