Monday, August 15, 2011

#572...Symbol of love?

Lovers Bridge | Paris

In the romantic capital of the world, lovers fasten padlocks to the railings of the Pont des Arts bridge in Paris. The couple then toss the keys into the Seine river below, symbolizing their eternal love.



P.s: I'm really bored just now, just wanna released and run away things that playing on my mind. When I read this it make me smile. I wish I have a Joker that can put my smile again..


As my day turn to bloody black but its doest effect me much. What happen today make me realized more what I need to do. I still have my dignity!


People like you don't see me as assets, I don't mind at all. As the time and my fate, I shall go. Dear friends, wish me the best of luck ;')


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: