Wednesday, March 7, 2012

#661...Just some scribbles

Its been a while I didn't wrote anything at my blog,

Here's some update

1. Thank u to all that help me up on my day, I'm really speechless with the crowd and LOVE that He shows to me.
May Allah bless you all. Amin.


2. Thru my own mistakes, I'm walking my life calmly and with lots of syukur. I learn a lot from my mistakes and shall embrace this for future. I'm doing something now, with little support from a friend plus with long term project with a big sister. Insyaallah.


3. I learn from my greatest mistakes,
My advice to all whom read this,
Never spread rumors when you don't know the truth..


4.Honestly I don't what or how is my future, I lived to my fullest everyday and I'm glad.


5. No matter what happen, life still have to go on :)


6. I have a new goal that I want to achieve, so far I'm working on it. It will be a hard work but its gonna be worth it. Amin.


7. Its been almost two month since I made my biggest mistakes but it been 1 month Al-Mighty show me who is Azizah and whom really cared about me.


8. I learn many thing from new things to meeting people. Maybe some people will look down on me now, its ok because Al-Mighty is by side. Enough said.


9. Few big and minor project coming up, dear friends that help me in this process please bare with me, I shall repay everything. Insyallah.


10. Have a great day ahead, in the same time I would like to take this oppurtunity to tell my GF's and dear friends,
I realllllllllllllly miss you gurl. We should reunion to catch up a lot of thing! Love you guys dearly. Muahhhhhhxxxxx!!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: