Friday, April 6, 2012

#669...Open heart

In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Ya Allah, I have not worshiped you the way you are deserved to be worship.


Ya Allah, I am a negligent slave who has sinned.


Ya Allah, you have blessed me with countless blessings and yet I am ungrateful.


Ya Allah, I have been lazy in keeping my duty to you.


Ya Allah, I acknowledge my shortcomings, sins and disobedience and I humbly beg you for forgiveness!


Ya Allah, forgive me, guide me, and keep me in the straight path which will lead to your love and pleasure.


Ya Allah, I make the intention to refresh myself, make you my first priority and strive in your path of the Qur'an and Sunnah with sincerity and excellence. I ask you,


Ya Allah, because indeed you are the only One Who can provide and forgive!


*open your heart, Insyallah HE will open your eyes*
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: