Monday, March 15, 2010

5# my last weekend activity & coming week

Kinda busy last week,
i can predict next week will be the same...
The funny part i feel numb now,
try to sleep since 1 hour ago,
my eye just cant sleep..
my mind can't stop thinking now,
which make me on my lappy and start on my fifth post.

Among the task that i have to do is:
  • handling media for Porsche Carrera Cup Asia 2010 @ Sepang Circuit
  • dinner
  • drafting few proposal and write up and few others stuff
  • report
  • the birth of my blog
  • meeting's and stuff.
  • watch movie
  • this week its a new beginning of the management.
Since i cant sleep,
I want to share some beautiful words and some picture that make this girl smile ;)
enjoy....!

"I like my curves and I think too many people are too focused on the outside. Don't get me wrong, you should be healthy with a healthy weight, lifestyle, etc... just not so obsessed about yourself or jealous of others. That is superficial. The real beauty is on the inside and when that shines through it makes much more of an impact. And when you have a healthy mind, attitude, and outlook, you will also tend to have a healthy body too".
.................................................................................

"Choose your friends for their character and your socks for their color. Because choosing your socks for their character makes no sense and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable".










No comments: