Friday, October 1, 2010

#200... L.O.V.E

Love..

Its been a while me didn't post anything good
because for all this time i keep pouring
about ma others perceptive of life

Love can be define in many way..
Wikipedia:
Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.
[1] In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. In religious context, love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being
("God is love"[2]), and the foundation for all divine law (Golden Rule).

I don't know about all of you out there,
But to me Love come in many where that i really "bersyukur" in every way
I found love in ma family, ma dearest friends, In Lover and in other forms.

F.A.M.I.L.Y


This is the most precious love
More expensive than gold and anything in the world
i don't know about you all out there
to me Family define who we are
in every way
from daily tasks
to decision making
we will turn to them
ask their opinions and feedback

Maybe there up and down in a family
just be patient
till the time its right
you will get an answer in no time..

You will agree when i say this
Mother's love is the greatest love of all time
Daddy's love is the best protector and ad-visor of all time

Some may not agreed with me
i don't mind because this is ma opinion
without them I'm not here
without them I'm not who I'm now
I'm syukur to have them in ma life
i will cherish and love them
till death separate us away..

Lover

Everyone will experience this
its someone special in your heart
to care
to cherish
to be with till end of time

Some will found it
in high school
in college or university
or in any surprise forms

Well,
in ma case of searching a lover
thru up and down of relationship
thru heartache
thru happiness
at last me found ma mon petite ami or my gula hati
yes, me mengaku its takes me times to realized
i adore him since he sober years
but when faith had decide for me
we communicate thru social networks
and things fall in places

Yes, I'm still learning about him
Yes, i admit me emo
but the most important thing is
"he accept me as who I'm,"
For that me Thank you dearie

You got this bulat face gurl smile again...


Friendship

I elated and really glad i been
surrounded by people that really
care about me
the bond since high school
since ma sober years
since I'm working
each and everyone that touch ma heart
me love you guys

Thru friendship
i learn about many thing
about life
about the person
about caring
about many thing includes gossip's
;)

we can chat all day long
we can sms non stop like nobody business
we can shop till we drop
nobody can give you that
Yes i have to admit
ma friendship its not always good
but we works from there to learn
to forgive and forget at the same time

To my dearest fren
you know who u are
this post is dedicated you each and everyone
that touch this heart and make me so elated
to have YOU in ma life




JieJah's Say...

Love is a mystical thing that hard to judge and define
to me life is too short
learn to cherish
the one that really care about you
let them who how much they meant to you..
this post its just something that is really wanna post since
last few days ago..but only today i can share my tot's and opinion
about LOVE....

No comments: