Saturday, October 2, 2010

#201... Music & Me

There something about music make me feels light and easy..and somehow the lyric make me realized in many way. Tonight I'm listening to this song....

lyric that make high..as i can't sleep tonight
Broken-Lifehouse

I'm hangin' on another day
Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging on to the words you say
You said that I will, I'll be ok

The broken lights on the freeway left me here alone
I may have lost my way now, haven't forgotten my way home

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
with a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you




p.s This post xde kena mengena samada hidup atau yang mati
sekian..

No comments: