Thursday, August 25, 2011

#587...There always a silver lining

With the greatness of Al-mighty..
I admit that I have the toughest day and baddest moment of all time,
But Al- mighty have given me the best gift...


I often forgotten that I have beautiful people surrounding me. Silly me being so Emotional. Sorry again, i have to admit I kept it too long in my heart. That why I became some one else.


Thank you to each and everyone of you
Making my day turn to the best day ever
I don't have any best word, except Thank you!


My wishes for this year birthday is to search and find my own happiness, do thing that make me happy and thankful with everything that been given by Al-mighty.


*I never thought this bulat face is important to anyone, I'm wrong,
I'm really glad this happen and this have open my eyes to another level.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: